This article provides an overview of FINSYNC's Associate Portal that 1099 and W2 employees can access.
FINSYNC allows you to invite your associates (employee & 1099 contractors) to help you better manage and organize the payroll department of your business.
The Associate Portal provides your associates/employees with access to the following areas:
- Timesheets (to be submitted for approval).
- Access Pay Stubs.
- Update Direct Deposit information.
- Update Tax information.
- The Timesheet in the Associates Portal can be updated on a daily basis and submitted for approval to the profile administrator.
- Associates can view their Paystub History at any point in time from within the Associates Portal.
Direct Deposit Information
- Associates can update their Direct Deposit information at any point in time from the Associates Portal.
- Associates can also navigate to the Tax Details section to update their tax information at any point in time.