The Banking tab in FINSYNC has a number of features to make finding transactions easy and simple.
In order to adjust the number of transactions visible per page, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Click on the Banking tab in the top menu.
2. Click the Show drop down labeled "25 per page" by default.
3. Choose your preferred number of transactions per page.
4. You can now use the Page controls on the right to navigate between pages, each with the number of transactions you selected to make visible.
Filters: The header of each bank account and charge card account allows you to quickly filter your bank transactions linked to the respective account(s).
1. Click the uncategorized text to jump to only uncategorized transactions.
2. You can also use the dropdown menu for Categorized/Uncategorized/All to switch out of respective views.
3. Use the Originals & Splits dropdown menu to control how you view split transactions. Originals & Splits displays your sub-transactions but not the original or un-split transaction. Sub-transactions have an icon with three rows. Switching to Original only would display the transactions as they were prior to being split.
Search: FINSYNC's Search Icon is the most specific way to filter and view transactions from within your FINSYNC account.
1. Click the Search Icon (Magnifying Glass) in the top left of the bank header to open the search options.
2. If you want to search by a specific amount, use the "=" dropdown. By selecting the "=" you will be shown all transactions that match that specific amount. If you select the "<=" you will see all transactions that are equal to or less than the amount specified. If you select the ">=" you will see all transactions that are equal to or greater than the amount specified. You will type the specified amount in the Amount field.
(Image below displays options:)
3. Use the Account drop down to choose a general ledger account.
4. Use the Description field to search for any description that you or your financial institution might have used.
5. Use the Beginning Date and/or End Date to further narrow to a specific date range.
6. Once you have used some of the options above, click Search to see the results based on your criteria.