Your FINSYNC company profile is what allows you to:
- Set up information for tax/payroll purposes.
- Share/control user access for your team member(s).
- Set up your billing account for your FINSYNC subscription fee.
- Set up and manage your Chart of Accounts (COA).
- Set up and manage your Catalog system.
To begin setting up your profile, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Mouse over the Company Profile Icon in the top right corner of the screen and select Profile Settings.
2. The landing page you are directed to will be your Company Profile page. Here you can update:
- Your business name & address
- Your contact information (both personal and business)
- Primary contact for the account
3. Be sure to click on the green Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
Note: Be sure to navigate to other pages using the menu on the left-side of the screen to access other areas of your FINSYNC profile as it relates to settings and functionality.