The FINSYNC Customer Statement provides a summary of invoices (paid and unpaid) in a summary or 'Statement of Account' for easy reference and can also be used to provide to customers directly.
You can reference the steps below to access the customer Statement of Account:
1. Click Payments from the top menu.
2. From the menu on the left, click Customers.
3. Use the search box to locate a specific customer.
4. Once a customer is located, click on the customer row to open the customer details. The initial view is the Customer Activity.
5. Click the Report button in the upper-right portion of the screen to display information within the Statement of Account for this customer.
5. The Statement of Account screen displays invoicing and related payment activities.
Note: The customer Statement of Account is a report. This report is also accessible by clicking Reports from the main menu and then clicking Statement of Account at the bottom of the menu on the left.
- The default Time Period is Month to Date. Adjust the Time Period as needed for the information you wish to display or download. You can choose a number of date range options or specify a custom range.
- The first line is titled "Balance Forward". This will be a summary of any balance for invoices that are prior to the Time Period selected.
- From this screen, you can select another customer name to view information for other customers.
5. To download the customer Statement of Account, click the Download button in the upper-right portion of the screen. The Statement of Account will download to a PDF file and will include the information displayed on the screen. This can be used to provide to customers for reference.
6. After clicking the Download/PDF button, a green banner will display, and the PDF file will download automatically.
Note: The customer Statement of Account is a report. As a result, you are now within the reports section of FINSYNC. If you started from the Customers screen and you wish to return to this screen, click Payments from the top menu and then click Customers from the menu on the left.