FINSYNC's mobile platform enables you to easily send invoices to any customer with a customer profile.
To begin creating and sending invoices from within the mobile platform, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Click on the collapsible menu in the top left corner of your screen.
2. Select Inbox.
3. Click on the green + Icon in the bottom right corner of the screen and select Send an Invoice.
4. Fill out Information Fields:
- Select your customer.
- Add an Item from your catalog and use the + or - to indicate quantity. Use the green Done button to effect the changes.
- If needed, manually enter a Price. Selecting service items will auto-populate the amount.
- Optionally add in a Description.
- Enter in a Due Date.
- Adjust Invoice Number if needed.
- Optionally Enable Auto-Draft (must be enabled from within customer profiles and customer banking information is required).
- If applicable, update Payment Terms.
- Optionally add an Attachment.
5. After completing all optional and required information fields, use the green Send Invoice button to email the customer a copy of the invoice.