FINSYNC allows users to duplicate existing single-use invoices as well as recurring invoices to help save time when it comes to managing your business.
The Duplicate feature of FINSYNC's invoicing system allows you to create identical copies of any existing Invoice in the system, even if already paid. This feature is supported for one-time invoices and also recurring invoices.
Follow the steps outlined below to duplicate a one-time invoice:
1. Mouse over the Payments tab in the top menu and select Income.
2. Select the Invoice tab in the left-hand menu.
3. Locate a one-time invoice that you would like to duplicate. Once located, mouse over the (3 dot) ellipses at the far right of the row and select Duplicate.
4. You will be redirected to the New Invoice creation screen. You will notice that all details, including: Amount, Customer, Description, Line Item, etc. have been replicated on the new invoice. The issue date will automatically update to the date when the duplicate invoice is created.
Note: Any attachments of the original invoice will be reproduced on the duplicate invoice. Be sure to remove these if not needed on the new invoice.
5. Make any necessary adjustments to fields on the invoice creation screen.
6. Select the green Save button at the bottom of the screen. Alternatively, mouse over Save and select Save & Send to immediately send the invoice electronically to the customer.