Default bank accounts allow users to select specific bank/charge accounts to be automatically used for certain actions such as Bill Pay, Receiving Payment, etc.
In the mobile platform FINSYNC, users can make edits/set your default bank accounts for the following:
- Sales (Income) - Customer payments are automatically deposited to this account.
- Expenses -Expenses are paid from this account.
Note: You can override the expense account when paying bills. A drop down menu will appear on the Send Payment screen underneath the heading of Bank Account. Options listed under this heading represent accounts that can be used to pay expenses.
- Billing (Pay FINSYNC Charges) - This is the account that will be automatically billed for your FINSYNC subscription and transactional charges.
To make edits/select your Default Accounts, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Click on the collapsible menu in the top left corner of your screen.
2. Select Accounts.
3. From the top menu, select Defaults.
4. Use the drop-down menu to make selections/edits.