We're making improvements to FINSYNC all the time, thanks to your feedback!
October 21, 2021
- A default value can be set for the payment terms to be displayed on each customer invoice, avoiding the need to type the text on each invoice.
- Invoices can be copied from within the mobile payments app, making it easy to create and send similar invoices.
- Payroll tax support for Iowa has been added.
October 14, 2021
- “Payment Terms” text can be included on invoices created in the mobile payments app.
- A “Send” option on invoices viewed in the mobile app provides an easy way to send or re-send any invoice.
- As an added security measure, an automatic timeout added to the mobile payments app ends a session after five minutes of inactivity.
- Cash and check payments can be recorded to unpaid invoices in the mobile payments app.
- Matching the recent addition to the mobile payments app, the ability to immediately process customer credit card payments has been added to the Payments Dashboard of the main app.
October 7, 2021
- A customer credit card payment can be processed for an unpaid invoice in the mobile payments app. This provides an alternate way for a customer to pay an invoice by credit card if they are not able to pay it online.
September 30, 2021
- Files can be attached to invoices and payments sent from the FINSYNC mobile payments app.
- Item quantities in the mobile payments app can be edited by tapping the number, making it easier to enter large quantities.
- When creating new vendor records, email address is no longer a required value. This makes it easier to set up vendors who prefer to receive payment by paper check or ACH deposit.
September 16, 2021
- When sending payments by email, the recipient can now choose to receive their payment by paper check, in addition to ACH bank transfer.
September 2, 2021
- Users of FINSYNC's mobile payments app can now process credit card transactions. In addition to sending invoices and payments, the app can process immediate credit card charges and send the payer an email receipt.
- The FINSYNC mobile payments app now supports inventory and service items, allowing users to add line items to invoices and credit card charges created from the app.
August 19, 2021
- Support for Pennsylvania state and local payroll taxes has been added.
- A step has been added to the process of creating and sending invoices from the mobile payments app, allowing for an invoice to be previewed before sending.
August 5, 2021
- Mobile payments users can now link their NMI gateway account from within the mobile payments app, allowing them to use NMI as their gateway for processing customer payments through a variety of credit card processors.
June 24, 2021
- The ability to manage profile settings has been added to the mobile payments app, allowing users to set their company name, address, contact info, and other details.
- The ability to manage expense settings has been added to the mobile payments app, allowing users to set their default bank account for expenses.
- The ability to set up and manage PayPal and Stripe as payment options is added to the Income Settings page of the mobile payments app.
- Invoice numbers now support alpha characters, in addition to numbers, allowing for the creation of more meaningful numbering for customer invoices.
June 17, 2021
- The ability to manage income settings has been added to the mobile payments app, allowing users to set a company logo and default income bank account.
June 10, 2021
- When matching a payment or deposit transaction with a payable or receivable within Banking, the lists of payables and receivables now show both the original and paid amounts of the transaction, making it to choose the correct match.
- BancCard has been added as a supported credit card payment processor.
May 17, 2021
- NMI is added to FINSYNC as an integrated credit card payment gateway, allowing credit card processing through a selection of payment processors.
April 15, 2021
- When a payment sent to a vendor is not accepted within ten days, the payment is cancelled and a notification is sent to the vendor and to the payer.
- Rather than being limited to calculating payroll deductions only as a fixed amount or percentage, payroll administrators can now choose to calculate as a percentage of gross pay or as a percentage of net pay.
April 1, 2021
- The ability to manage preferences for email notifications has been added to the FINSYNC mobile payments app.
- When a payment sent by a FINSYNC user remains unaccepted by the recipient, a reminder email is sent at 3-, 6-, and 9-day intervals.
March 6, 2021
- A new mobile interface gives you a quick and simple way to send and receive payments from anywhere.
February 18, 2021
- The ability to allow deductions for W2 employees has been extended to 1099 contractors.
January 7, 2021
- Several improvements to the main navigation in FINSYNC are intended to make daily tasks quicker and easier. Instead of managing your payments horizontally across three tabs, these options are now listed within one tab: Payments. Within this payments tab, listed on the left side, are all the options you need for sending and receiving payments, managing invoices and bills, and all other tasks related to cash flow in your business.
December 17, 2020
- When paying bills by ACH (bank draft), you now have the option to cancel the payment at any time before the source draft of funds occurs. Payments eligible for cancellation have the status of “Scheduled,” and a “Cancel Payment” option on the bill.
November 12, 2020
- Payments sent to vendors can now be re-sent in the event the payment email was not received. Just look for the "Resend" option on sent payments.
October 8, 2020
- When sending payments and paying invoices with a credit card, you are not alerted when a credit card has expired and provided with a link to update the card. This helps to avoid payments being rejected and delayed.
- When making payments, credit card information can be saved - including multiple cards - for easy selection and faster future payments.
- As part of COVID-19 relief, employers are able to suspend withholding and payment of eligible employees' Social Security payroll taxes. Updates have been made to FINSYNC Payroll to accommodate this allowance.
October 1, 2020
- A new Help menu, accessible from a link in the upper right corner, makes it quicker and easier to find assistance from a library of articles and from online chat with the FINSYNC Customer Success team.
September 24, 2020
- Credit card and ACH bank information saved within the Customer tab of each customer record can now be removed. This allows customers payment information to be managed more securely.
September 10, 2020
- A new setting labeled “Opens an invoice from my company” has been added to the Notifications page of Settings. Selecting this option causes an email notification to be sent to entitled users whenever an invoice is viewed by the recipient.
- New access points for viewing, adding, and editing customers and vendors have been added to the Payments dashboard, making it easier to manage these records from the same place payments are managed.
August 27, 2020
- When syncing a bank account, the account number and routing number of the synced account are automatically imported and populated into their respective fields in the FINSYNC account. This makes it easier to set up bank accounts to be used for sending and receiving funds.
- A new pre-tax deduction selection labeled “Other Pre-tax” has been added to the Benefits list within the settings of payroll associates, allowing you to create a pre-tax deduction that may be other than the pre-set selections.
July 30, 2020
- A new "Notes" tab within each associate record in FINSYNC Payroll allows for time-stamped employee notes to be recorded, helping to keep all personnel records in one place.
July 2, 2020
- The Associate’s Portal now supports multiple direct deposit accounts per associate, allowing employees to maintain multiple payroll bank accounts without the assistance of the payroll administrator.
June 18, 2020
- The third-party bank account aggregation tool used to sync transactions from banks into accounts in FINSYNC underwent a major upgrade. The syncing of bank accounts is made easier, with a new design, and the ongoing import of transactions is made more reliable and accurate.
April 9, 2020
- A new “Associate Demographic” report has been added to the list of payroll reports, and lists details about each associate, including tax ID, address, birthdate, hire date, and termination date.
- Because a minister’s housing allowance can be excluded from gross income for income tax purposes, a change was made to add a payroll pay type for clergy housing, allowing tax to be calculated correctly.
April 7, 2020
- FINSYNC's integrated loan application and business financing tools have been updated to support Paycheck Protection Program loans offered through the SBA as part of the CARES Act.
April 2, 2020
- When sending a payment request from the Payments dashboard, the accepted payment methods selected are remembered for the selected customer. This way, the payment method preferred for each customer do not need to be remembered and selected each time.
- Payroll tax support for Montana and Wyoming has been added.
- A change was made to avoid calculating payroll year-to-date values for each pay stub when generating payroll reports, which improves the performance of the report generation.
March 12, 2020
- When an associate is changed from Hourly to Salary, payroll reports retain the “Hourly” label for past pay run reports, making them more historically accurate.
March 4, 2020
- On the payroll Pay Runs report, any items that have a value of $0.00 or zero hours are hidden from the report, making it smaller in size and easier to review.
January 30, 2020
- When processing a customer payment from the Payments dashboard, you can now process an immediate, one-time payment by ACH bank account. This is in addition to the existing ability to process a one-time credit card payment. You now have the ability to collect payment by either bank account or credit card without first sending an invoice.
January 23, 2020
- When the recipient of an invoice pays the invoice by credit card, an email notification is immediately sent to the sender of the invoice. This provides another way to be aware of the status of invoices without logging in to check.
January 16, 2020
- When a payment made by credit card is cancelled or rejected, the sender of the payment is now able to edit and resend the bill
- The filters used within the bank register view are now retained while navigating to other areas within Banking. This avoids having to reset the filters when returning to the bank register each time.
January 9, 2020
- Your customers' credit card details can be securely saved so it can be used to process automatic invoice payments in the future.
- A “Status” label has been added to the PDF version of payment receipts. When a payment has been rejected by a recipient, this status shows the reason for the rejection. A “Rejected” stamp has also been added to the bottom of the payment receipt of rejected payments.
December 12, 2019
- In addition to allowing your customers to pay you using a credit card when sending an invoice, you can now process a credit card payment on behalf of the customer. From the Payments dashboard, select Receive Payment and then select Process Now to open a from from which you can securely process a credit card payment.
- Purchase orders now display both the ship-to address and the sender/purchaser name and address, making it easier for the recipient to identify the purchaser.
November 21, 2019
- When sending a payment by credit card from the Payments dashboard or making a payment by credit card from a bill, you have the option to charge the processing fees to the payment recipient or to split the processing fees with the recipient.
- When payments are made from a credit card account that is managed within FINSYNC, pending transactions for the payments are automatically created and linked with the bill being paid.
November 1, 2019
- A payment made using a credit card can now be cancelled any time before it has been accepted by the vendor.
- Details other than dates and amount can be edited on bank transactions after they have been reconciled.
October 8, 2019
- Now bills can be paid and payments can be sent to anyone using a credit card. Just enter your credit card details and then select Credit Card as the payment method while paying bills or sending a payment from your Payments dashboard.
September 26, 2019
- If you don't already have a merchant account, allowing you to accept credit card payment from your customers, you can now apply for one directly from within FINSYNC. Just select Settings > Income to complete a simple application form. You'll then be able to include credit cards as a payment option when you send invoices, helping you to get paid faster, providing a convenience to your customers, and making bookkeeping easier with a fully integrated payment option.
August 29, 2019
- The system for automatically categorizing imported bank transactions has been upgraded, and a new option has been added to Banking settings for turning off automatic categorization and manually categorizing instead.
August 15, 2019
- The Inbox button/indicator on the Payments dashboard now includes an “awaiting action” number, which indicates how many items in the inbox have not been acted on, such as invoices that need payment or payments that need to be accepted.
August 1, 2019
- There is a Send Invoice and Send Payment button on the customer and vendor record pages, respectively, making it easy to create invoices or payments in fewer clicks.
July 18, 2019
- Bills created from payment requests made by other FINSYNC users now include all file attachments added by the sender to the original payment request.
- A new icon appears that appears in the upper right corner of each page in FINSYNC offers information on and a request form for new “Virtual Assistance” services offered. This form can be used to quickly request a quote for virtual assistance from bookkeepers, accountants, financial analysts, and other professionals.
- A new “Show” button appears to authorized payroll managers viewing associate details, allowing them to view the social security numbers of associates for verification purposes, rather than being required to keep hard copies of these details outside of the system.
July 11, 2019
- Payroll managers now have access to a “Show” button when reviewing associates’ direct deposit details, allowing them to see bank account numbers prior to processing payroll. This avoids the inconvenience and security issue of keeping separate copies of these details outside of the system.
- A number of design improvements have been made to the views from which bills payments are made. These changes make it clearer as to the dates that payments should be made in order for them to be received on time.
June 27, 2019
- Payroll managers can now download an individual’s pay stubs for each pay period, allowing them to more easily email a copy to each employee.
- The PDF and CSV exports of the General Ledger report now include the date of each transaction listed, just as the on-screen version has.
June 6, 2019
- The Inbox view, where invoices and payments are listed as they are received, now includes more precise statuses to indicate what action is needed. For example, it's now easy to differentiate between new invoices and those that have been accepted to be paid later.
May 16, 2019
- Recipients of invoices sent from FINSYNC now have a “reject” option, in addition to options to accept and pay invoices. When a recipient rejects an invoice, a notification with their optional explanation is sent to the sender, and the invoice is marked as rejected in the sender's list of invoices.
May 2, 2019
- When sending an invoice to a customer or a payment to a vendor, the recipient is no longer required to create a free FINSYNC account in order to pay the invoice or receive the payment. The benefits of creating a free account, such as quicker future payments and a record of payment history, are explained, and your customer/vendor can decide which option is best for them.
April 18, 2019
- When viewing the log of bills and purchase orders within the Activity tab of a vendor, you can now click on each to view the record.
April 11, 2019
- The Cash Flow graph can now accommodate longer time periods by segmenting data by month, quarter, and year, depending on the length of time.
- A number of minor improvements have been made to the invoice seen by recipients. This includes formatting improvements, a new “Print” option, and a clear “Paid” stamp.
March 7, 2019
- A Pay Now button has been added to the Quick View of unpaid bill, making it quicker to preview and then pay a bill.
February 28, 2019
- A “Mark Paid” option has been added to the Payments Out list of the Payments dashboard,, making it easy to record payments and mark bills as paid right from the dashboard.
- The General Options portion of creating a new invoice has been improved to make the effect of the options more clear and to avoid having receipts mistakenly sent before invoice payments are actually processed.
February 7, 2019
- Cash flow adjustments can now be given a payment period of semi-monthly, rather than quarterly.
- Loan adjustments can now be added to your Cash Flow view without applying for a loan, and loan adjustment can be associated with an existing loan application.
January 31, 2019
- Within the Cash Flow dashboard, you can now compare your current cash flow projection with one that includes one or more adjustments. The adjusted cash flow projections are labeled as “What-If Scenarios” (WIS) on the graph.
January 10, 2019
- When importing transactions from a CSV or Excel file into a bank account, your mapping of accounts/categories is saved for future imports. This way, you don't have to take the time to re-map them each time.
January 3, 2019
- A new payroll report details all of the active benefits during the 2018 fiscal year. This can be used to identify benefits that automatically reactivate for 2019 pay runs, and suspend them if they are no longer valid.
December 13, 2018
- A number of improvements have been made to the Benefits portion of FINSYNC Payroll, including the addition of taxable fringe benefits, and the addition of an S-Corp Health option.
November 15, 2018
- After paying a bill, if you realize you selected the wrong GL account or forgot to include attributes, you can now edit the paid or partially-paid bill.
November 8, 2018
- When you apply for an installment loan, you will now see a “what if” scenario on the Cash Flow dashboard that uses a new type of adjustment (loan adjustment) to show what your cash flow projection will look like with and without the loan.
- File attachments to records and transactions now supports CSV files.
November 1, 2018
- When submitting expense claims for payment, associates can now select from a full list of Expense-type categories (GL accounts).
October 4, 2018
- A "Copy" option on each payment listed in the Payments dashboard provides a quick way to copy payments without the need to re-enter all the details.
September 27, 2018
- Many improvements to the management of assets and liabilities make this area of FINSYNC easier to navigate and simpler to interpret.
September 12, 2018
- Each vendor can be assigned a default category (GL account) to be applied automatically with each bill created.
August 30, 2018
- Recurring adjustments to cash flow projections can be created and easily applied to future projections.
August 23, 2018
- Files can be attached to purchase orders.
August 9, 2018
- Bank accounts already set up in FINSYNC, but not synced with an online bank, can now be synced to automatically import transactions.
July 13, 2018
- When sending payment requests from the Payments dashboard, you can include more online payment options that include PayPal, WorldPay, and Stripe.
June 14, 2018
- Invoices and payment requests can include file attachments, such as photographs and contracts, which recipients can view and download.
- A new interactive graph on the Cash Flow dashboard makes it even easier to visualize incoming and outgoing cash on a daily basis.
May 20, 2018
- In addition to applications for accounts receivable factoring, applications for other types of loans can be submitted directly from within FINSYNC.
March 20, 2018
- FINSYNC Payroll users can now create both hourly and flat custom pay rates, including specific tax treatment.
March 1, 2018
- A brand new "Payments" dashboard view makes it easier than ever before to send and receive payments, and to keep track of what's paid and what's not.
February 21, 2018
- Support has been added for linking with many more banks that require multi-factor authentication (MFA), which often involves the use of an additional code or secret question to authenticate access.
February 12, 2018
- A completely redesigned Cash Flow view provides a single place to see past and future cash flow. A simple "Cash In/Cash Out" view makes it easy to see day-by-day forecast totals and the detailed transactions behind them.
January 18, 2018
- A new "1099 Payments" report details all payments to vendors and contractors for any period of time, including the ability to export summary or detail data needed for producing 1099 tax forms.
- Vendor payment preferences (ACH, check, email) can be set while paying bills, making it quicker and easier to pay a batch of bills for new or existing vendors.
December 26, 2017
- New options and improvements to the design of the bank account registers make it easier to record transactions with fewer clicks. You can choose the attributes that display on each row, and see attributes of all entries without opening each one.
October 19, 2017
- A new drop-down menu on each row in your bank register makes it easier to match, split and make other changes to transactions with fewer clicks.
- Matching bank transactions with assets and liabilities is made simpler.
October 13, 2017
- FINSYNC now supports Idaho and Kansas payroll taxes.
October 2, 2017
- Expense transactions created in your bank register when processing payroll can now include the name of the paid associate, making them easier to identify and reconcile. This applies when direct deposit is not used.
September 19, 2017
- FINSYNC now supports Nebraska payroll taxes.
August 29, 2017
- While paying bills, the payment method (ACH, check, email) can be set or changed for each payee, making it quicker and helping to avoid interruption.
July 19, 2017
- A new "reimbursements" column on the Current Pay Run page makes it easy for payroll administrators to include expense reimbursements, allocated to the correct GL accounts, on employees' paychecks.
June 28, 2017
- An upgraded bank reconciliation tool adds the ability to undo the last reconciliation, save an in-progress reconciliation for later, better filter and select transactions and view detailed reports on each reconciliation.
June 6, 2017
- FINSYNC now supports Worldpay as a credit card processing service for online payment of invoices. Set up Worldpay within the Income Settings page and you'll have the option to offer credit cards as a payment option on each customer invoice you send.
May 30, 2017
- Payroll direct deposits can now be distributed to multiple bank accounts for each associate, by percentage or dollar amount.
- FINSYNC now supports North Dakota payroll taxes.
May 18, 2017
- A new "Income & Expense" graph on the Dashboard view offers a simple monthly view of money in and money out.
- Several improvements to the process of approving employee-submitted expenses include a list of unapproved expenses that is easier to use and more detailed displayed on each expense claim.
May 11, 2017
- Several improvements to the Projects area make it easier to set up, manage and report on projects.
- Existing bills now have a "Copy" option that makes it quick to create repeat vendor bills.
- The number of the paid-to bank account is included on the FINSYNC Pay report, helping in the oversight of payments being made properly.
May 4, 2017
- FINSYNC now integrates with PayPal, giving your customers another choice for how they pay their invoices online. Select Settings > Income to set up PayPal as a payment option.
April 17, 2017
- Associate credit card transactions with payees and customers for more detailed expense reporting.
- A new tile added to the Dashboard displays planned payroll costs for the next pay run.
- Improved search functions make it easier to find invoices and customers.
- Several improvements made to the Chart of Accounts pages make then easier to use and to offer new ways to view and manage accounts.
March 7, 2017
- Now you can accept credit card payments through FINSYNC using Stripe. Set up Stripe within the Income Settings page and you'll have the option to offer credit cards as a payment option on each customer invoice you send.
February 2, 2017
- When importing bank transactions from a CSV or XLS file, you can now map the account names in your file with the equivalent accounts in your FINSYNC chart of accounts. This makes importing easier and helps avoid manually reclassification after importing.
- Creating your first invoice is made simple with a new step-by-step guide.
January 26, 2017
- The Dashboard view is newly designed to include a wider range of information in a simpler format. Additional Dashboard "tiles" will be added over time with the ability to choose which ones you want to display.
November 28, 2016
- A new "Pay Run Detail" report provides an itemized listing, by pay check date or by associate, of all payroll values. This report may be useful in tax filing, compliance reporting, benefits management, or other payroll tasks. The report can be exported to CSV for use in spreadsheet programs.
November 10, 2016
- Pay periods can now be applied to 1099 contractors, as they can for W2 employees. This sets a defined period of time for time entries and submissions.
November 4, 2016
- Set authorized locations - like your office or job site - from which employees can clock in and out using the FINSYNC time clock. A new report lists all time clock entries and identifies those made from unapproved locations.
October 5, 2016
- Several improvements were made to the way 1099 timesheets can be managed from the Current Pay Run page, including the ability to add new rows with custom pay rates.
- A new drop-down menu from the main Banking tab makes it easy to jump straight to any bank account.
- Rather than have the administrator set up time clock access and login PIN's for everyone, each user can set up and manage his or her own login and PIN.
September 27, 2016
- Design improvements and new features in the Pay Runs page make it easier to review and process payroll time for 1099 contractors.
September 22, 2016
- A Shipping Address field was added to purchase orders, allowing you to enter an alternate address to which purchases should be shipped.
September 16 2016
- A new payroll report, found by selecting Payroll > Current Pay Run > Reports, gives you a listing of everyone's time entries for a given pay period. You can filter by status, associates, and department, and export the report to a CSV file.
September 8, 2016
- A new account reconciliation tool simplifies the otherwise challenging task of getting all of your accounts to agree.
- Attributes, such as associate, department and location, can be assigned to account opening balances, ensuring historical consistency in your segmented financial reporting.
August 30, 2016
- In addition to the payroll administrator being able to approve payroll timesheets, up to four other people can now be designated as timesheet approvers.
August 23, 2016
- AR and AP Aging reports can be calculated as of a specific past or future date.
- The recording of customer invoice payments was simplified, including new access points from the invoice and invoice list.
- When reporting by attribute, payroll costs are now included in calculations, making it easy to determine profit and loss by associate, department and location.
- Payroll support added for Maine and Maryland.
August 8, 2016
- Invoice numbers can be customized to include both alpha and numeric characters.
- Unsubmitted timesheets can be viewed from the Unapproved page, in addition to unapproved timesheets.
- Custom pay rates are now itemized on payroll pay stubs.
August 4, 2016
- Payroll administrators can add and edit timesheets of 1099 contractors.
August 2, 2016
- Year-to-date history of gross pay, deductions and withholdings can be recorded for each associate newly set up on FINSYNC payroll.
- Associate benefits can be specified as pre-tax or after tax.
July 14, 2016
- A newly redesigned Pay Runs view makes it quicker and easier to review and make changes to employee payroll records before processing.
July 7, 2016
- Associate, Department, and Location attributes can be assigned to journal entries.
July 1, 2016
- The recipient of emailed purchase orders can view them online, print a copy, mark them as approved, or post a note requesting an adjustment. The sender is kept informed of the status of the PO with email notifications.
- Drop-down sub-menus have been added to the main navigation tabs to make it quicker to find what you're looking for and to jump to the page you need.
June 23, 2016
- A new "Time Entries" report within the Projects tab gives you a simple and complete listing of project time entries made by everyone in your organization. Multiple filters allow you to create a precise report that can be exported for use in spreadsheets and elsewhere.
- Your Balance Sheet and Income Statement reports can now be filtered by Associate, Department, and Location attributes, giving you more focused financial statements.
- Creating a reversing journal entries is a lot quicker with the addition of a "Reverse" button that pre-fills a new journal entry with the correct values.
- Federal and state tax exemption details can be specified per associate within FINSYNC payroll.
June 20, 2016
- The Timesheet page in the Associate's Portal sports a fresh new design that makes it easy to record both project and regular time in one place. Learn how to invite users.
- More improvements to bank account settings give you more options and control.
June 14, 2016
- Improvements to timesheet time entry, submission, and approval process make it easier and more flexible for W2 employees and administrators.
- Added Vermont payroll tax support.
June 6, 2016
- The Associate views within Payroll have been redesigned to make it easier to add and modify associate records, and to quickly find what you need.
- When emailing purchase orders to a vendor without a contact, one can be added (name, email) without leaving the purchase order.
May 31, 2016
- The setting up of new bank accounts and links with online banks has been made quicker and easier, and various bank accounts settings have been simplified and made more accessible.
- A new "Options" menu has been added to Invoices for quick access to common functions such as emailing and saving a PDF copy.
May 26, 2016
- Within Banking, we've added the ability to create split transaction templates, making it easy to allocate repeat transactions between multiple accounts.
May 15, 2016
- Many improvements were made to the time tracking capabilities within Projects. Now you can create projects and tasks, and assign associates, while recording time and without additional steps.
May 10, 2016
- Timesheet approval process for 1099 contractors gives administrators greater visibility and control of time to be paid.
- New drop-down menus have been added to the Purchase Orders and Receivables lists for quicker access.
April 18, 2016
- 1099 contractors can now enter time using a simple and familiar timesheet view.
- A redesigned Quick Links menu includes shortcuts to the most popular tasks.
- It takes fewer steps to assign tasks to associates now that invitations don't first have to be sent.
April 8, 2016
- Adding project time, expenses, and billable purchases to invoices is made much easier with a simplified interface and options. [Learn about projects]
- Task, Time, and Expense buttons have been added to the Project detail view for easier entries.
- New drop-down menus have been added to the Projects list for quicker access.
- Tasks from projects can be removed and their descriptions can be edited from the invoice edit view.
March 29, 2016
- Sales tax management moved into the Unapproved tab within Expenses for a more seamless workflow.
- A "Total Cost" value was added to Project summary view.
- Added Michigan payroll tax support.
March 23, 2016
- You can now create purchase orders for multiple vendors and many items in one step.
- Transactions, such as expenses and deposits, can be tied to customers and vendors.
- Several improvements to make it easier to track and manage billable tasks and expenses.
- Added Arizona and Oklahoma payroll tax support.