FINSYNC allows you to create an itemized bill or simply send an electronic payment in one simple step.
Your FINSYNC Payments subscription allows you to easily pay bills and send electronic payment all in one place.
To begin Sending Payments through your FINSYNC account, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Select Send Payment from the menu on the left.
2. From the Send Payment generation screen you will need to fill out the required information:
- Vendor - Select from your existing list or, if needed, you can add a new vendor using the link below the drop down menu.
- Amount - Enter in the appropriate amount accounting for the total of all fees, taxes, etc.
- Pay By - Select the date that the payment needs to be made by. You will also find the date when the funds will be drafted from your account to ensure they arrive on time to the vendor.
- Description - Optionally fill in the description field with any information you would like to note for yours and the vendor's records.
- Attachments - Optionally attach an electronic file to the payment (could be a PDF of an invoice being paid).
- Account Number - Optionally list your account number with that vendor.
- Invoice Number - Optionally list the number of the invoice being paid.
3. Hit Send.