FINSYNC gives you an easy way to track attributes directly from the banking screen. These attributes can then be used to run specialized reports.
For an overview of Adding Attributes to your banking transactions, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Click on the Banking tab in the top menu.
2. Select the bank account on the left menu that is linked to the transaction you are wanting to add attributes to. If you only have one bank account synced, then it will be selected automatically.
3. Click on the row of the transaction of which you want to add attribute(s), this will expand it.
4. Use the dropdown arrows to add an existing attribute or create a new one. Attributes are completely optional so use all, none or any combination.
5. Click Save to add the attributes to the transaction.