Converting an outstanding Sales Order to a Purchase Order is an easy, time-saving way to order from your supplier while ensuring proper accounting and tracking.
To begin converting Sales Orders to Purchase Orders follow the steps outlined below:
1. Select the tab for Payments in the top menu.
2. Select Orders in the left menu.
3. Find the specific Sales Order you want to convert to a Purchase Order.
4. Hover over the Ellipses icon on the right side of the row and select Convert to PO from the menu.
Alternatively, you can click on the row itself, then click Create PO at the top of the Order Detail page.
5. The below pictured screen will appear for entry of PO details:
6. Select your Payee (supplier) from the dropdown on the left.
7. Select the Customer or Project this Purchase Order is associated with from the dropdown that will appear on the right.
8. Enter the desired Payment Schedule.
9. Click Save or Send.